ISSN: 2165-428X (Print); EISSN: 2165-4298 (Online)
Copyright © 2000- American Scientific Publishers. All Rights Reserved.
|Aims and Scope|
|The journal "Cancer Hallmarks"
publishes important studies demonstrating significant discoveries within
the field of hallmarks of cancer that are manifested in cancer diseases.
The multidisciplinary journal is focused on publishing original research
articles, reviews, rapid communications and opinions on the hallmarks of
cancer for a broad audience spanning from basic to clinical to
epidemiological research in oncology. Cancer therapeutic research
related with correcting the dysregulation in the hallmarks of cancer is
also covered. The following fields of the hallmarks of cancer are
(1) Growth of cancer cells;
(2) Resistance to inhibitory signals that regulate cancer cell growth;
(3) Resistance to programmed cell death (Apoptosis);
(4) Stimulating the growth of new blood vessels for formation of tumors (Angiogenesis)
(5) Limitless capability to replicate forever;
(6) Invasion of local tissues and spreading to distant organs (Metastasis);
(7) Escaping immune surveillance;
(8) Cancer inflammation;
(9) Cancer genome instability; and
(10) Dysregulated energy metabolism.
Please prepare and submit Reviewer's Report to the Editor-in-Chief.
Book for Review
Publications should be sent the Editorial Office.
Annual Subscription Rates (Print Edition)